General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Wanted/Desperately Need: Pre-Alpha Block Off Plate

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shrom CVX-18:

--- Quote from: OrangeFever on March 10, 2011, 01:39:25 PM ---Yeah...the bolt pattern is different - in turn the Alpha/Bravo plate has a different shape. Not a huge difference, but it doesn't look like it'd work. I'm kinda surprised no one reproduces the pre-alpha plate...at least no one that I could find on the ol' computer machine.

Craig (Shrom) and Jeff were kind enough to join forces and will be producing a plate for me in a couple weeks...I'm giddy like a little school girl  8)   

--- End quote ---

Hearing from you not finding these plates gives me the idea of producing them myself hmmm..... Is anyone in need of them? CVX Fever is correct the shape and bolt pattern are different. I had bought a plate before I started my exhaust only to realize that it was the wrong plate. :-/. Lucky me when I got on Ebay I found one for sale. I just didnt realize how lucky I was I guess.

Hot Carl:
Annnd I just found a used one on ebay...figures.

Jeff - looks like you're off the hook bud! A least until the real project begins... ;D

Thanks again Craig for all the help...

Grinder:
This plate will work right?

Shrom CVX-18:

--- Quote from: Grinder on March 11, 2011, 03:54:16 PM ---This plate will work right?

--- End quote ---

Yes that looks like it will work. The holes look to be in the correct locations.

Grinder:
It only took me about 2 1/2 day of googleing to find it!

http://www.cpperformance.com/p-13860-cover-plate-alpha-and-bravo-applications.aspx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version