General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Just could not sell it!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

84carlson:
I had my one owner CVX16 on craigslist for a couple of weeks, did not use it at all this summer, took my young son out to the lake today,wake board for a few hours...not for sell anymore...just can't do it..

Hyperacme:
Thought that was yours ...
Good thing you came to your sences before it was to late !
... LOL

84carlson:
Let's just blame it on old age, still might sell my F150, I need to find a tow vehicle that gets better than 12-14 mpg...any suggestions...

Joe

MarkS:
I'm also glad you decided not to sell it Joe, you'd have a hard time finding one that nice to replace it!  My youngest granddaughter (14yo) wants my '05 F-150 STX (4.6L STX - 17mpg) as her first vehicle in a couple years.  I'm considering the restoration of a 60's or 70's station wagon as my next tow vehicle.  Man, if I could find a Vista Cruiser in decent shape...........LOL.  (Not that the gas mileage would be that much better?  Gotta have a full frame under it for me to even consider though.

Rosscoe:
Joe
I had the same issue and it actually kept me from boating more...at least part of the reason. If it takes 50 bucks in gas to get to and from the lake/river, it sucks so I started looking for a better alternative them my 83 4x4. When I was considering the Mitsubishi Montero I bought, I was concerned about having a tow vehicle with a 3.5 liter V6 but have since pulled 2 of my boats with it and it was very adequate! Mileage isnt the best. Rated at 19 highway but better then the pickup.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version