General Category > General Discussion

Requesting shipping help from anyone in New England or New York area

<< < (2/5) > >>

GIL_CV21:
You can leave it my house in north central mass until you can get it west

chuckie:
GIL_CV21, how far are you from Holyoke? My dad is from Holyoke. I may be able to fly out and rent and truck to go across and pick it up then come and salivate over your CV-21. I think I can get someone like Boat Buddy to help me with getting the paperwork t get it across. I wouldn?t be able to drive it back to SD right away. I would want to have it shipped.

Glastronjohn18:
Sorry this post wasn't Friday as I was at the border talking to US and Canadian customs agents to renew my FAST card.
The best bet would be to contact a customs broker to help with the paperwork. Our company uses Livingston but right now they are having issues as they were hacked. You can try any other  brokers that are available at the border crossing you use. I may be crossing again on Thursday and can try to get some info from the broker and Canadian customs.

Cheers,
John

chuckie:
That would be great John and very much appreciated. Right now I?m trying to find somewhere I can rent a truck at he end of September to drive it back myself. The gentleman says he can keep the boat at his place as long as I can get it before October. I?m guessing Boat Buddies is a broker so I am going to try hem tomorrow. My passport is expired and I Don?t know if that?s a big deal for crossing back and forth with Canada. I go to Mexico all the time and they could care less that my passport is expired.

Glastronjohn18:
If you don't have a valid passport an enhanced drivers license works and I believe a birth certificate is good, also in addition you need ArriveCan which is an app to prove VAX status

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version