Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 12:38:01 PM »
Glastron Carlson 1978 - $5250 (West Wichita)
https://wichita.craigslist.org/boa/d/glastron-carlson-1978/6597117260.html

Glastron Carlson I/O 1978 Boat
18 ft. Inboard/Outboard , 305 Chevy Engine , Good Condition , Single Axle Trailer , Boat Cover
Please NO Text
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 11:06:33 AM »
Glastron boats @free@ (Owatonna)
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/boa/d/glastron-boats-free/6597530574.html

Two boats for free! Take your pick! Only thing is the trailer the brown one is sitting on does not go with! If you want the trailer it will be $300
The trailer with the blue boat needs a wheel bearing and would be a great trailer! Blue boat has a 50hp Merc that I do not now if it runs or not
General Discussion / Re: CV27 Stock sound system, any ideas?
« Last post by Mike-CV27 on Today at 09:40:50 AM »
Thanks Jim, hope everything goes smooth for ya.
Mike
« Last post by C512Jim on Today at 09:34:04 AM »
Thanks so much Mike, havent had a chance to do much but cover it up and put away when I brought it home.  Going to be pulling it out this weekend to check it out and fire up the motors.  I know radio is not probably number one prioity, but like to have things there ready when i get to them.  I have always enjoyed watching your boat on the videos from your meets over there.  Jim.
« Last post by Mike-CV27 on Today at 09:20:21 AM »
The locker looks like a glove box with a key lock, it opens down at 45 degree angle. It is right in front of your knees with you sit in the drivers seat. It is covered in vinyl the same as the interior vinyl. Some times if you hit a big wave, it will pop open and get your attention when smacks you in the knees. It has a wood bottom so you can screw the radio down.
Mike
General Discussion / Re: It's Official!
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 08:45:11 AM »
Congratulations !
General Discussion / Re: It's Official!
« Last post by Mrs.TheDeuceMan on Today at 08:25:13 AM »
“Hindryk Hain” ...sounds like a movie star name! Congratulations and welcome! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last post by C512Jim on Today at 08:22:26 AM »
Mike, crazy question?  where is the locker that the brochure says it has for a radio?  I found the equalizer/booster mounted in the cabinet just behind he sink where the smoke sliding doors are, seems like there was  a radio there too.  Would love to see photos on how you have things set up.  Looking forward to firing this up for the first time very soon, if that goes well new vinyl will be on its way. lol.  Thanks, Jim.
« Last post by Mike-CV27 on Today at 08:04:09 AM »
i had no radio at all when i bought it. I put a AM/FM in the radio locker with a 150 amp pusher. 4 box speakers with brackets located in the side shelfs. No holes drilled in any thing other than the screws holding the radio and speakers. That way if i take it out, no one could tell anything was ever there, no open holes, stays original look. Thats just me, hope it helps.
Mikey
General Discussion / Re: New Member Advice request...
« Last post by C512Jim on Today at 04:30:32 AM »
The photos you shared definately show even just the basic glastrons were very classy and sporty boats.  Must be why we like them so much.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10