Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / Re: Aren't we overdue for a breakfast meet ?
« Last post by David CVX-16 on February 19, 2018, 04:49:41 PM »
We will make the breakfast Saturday, March 3 at 9 AM at the Perkins in Arden Hills. Please let me know who is attending and the number of people so I can plan accordingly. Thanks. Leave the boat(s) at home this time.

David
General Discussion / Re: 1980 CVZ 18 restoration
« Last post by fireman24mn on February 19, 2018, 12:08:38 PM »
The boat looks great! I wish my metal flake was not so faded out to silver in places or I would probably try it this next summer.

Sorry to Hijack, 
I bet you could add some pigment into the duratec and spray a couple coats to get the desired blue color. The one or 2 more coats of just clear durance. It is just like applying a candy coat on basecoat/ clearcoat paint jobs.
« Last post by Jason on February 19, 2018, 12:06:33 PM »
3/3 or 3/4?
General Discussion / Re: Photobucket
« Last post by Jason on February 19, 2018, 12:03:55 PM »
I think they only shut down the people with pictures that have a lot of view counts. My links are all broken as well. I can still get into my account to view my pictures but like Gregg said it's a pain with all the ads so I gave up. I had all my pictures copied on my computer at least!

Oh well, Was a good idea at the time.
« Last post by Rich_V174SS on February 19, 2018, 11:46:04 AM »
This is what I don't get though - all my photo links from Photobucket are still working here and on CGOA Main and were never shut down yet I'm not paying them anything. I really shouldn't complain.  ;D
« Last post by Hyperacme on February 19, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »
I've only got one email from them, the day they shut down 3rd party hosting.
Nice heads up on there part ...
Tried to get some pictures I didn't save, got the "3rd party hosting disabled" picture on most of them on there site, logged into my account ?
Between ad's , pop up's and redirectors my browser locked up three or four times !
Don't remember exact price to unlock, but was something crazy like $60 per month.

Was my fault for uploading alot of forum pictures to Photobucket over the years ...
Trying to repair threads ... SLOW ... Frustrating ... #@%& !

« Last post by fireman24mn on February 19, 2018, 10:01:32 AM »
10th wonít work for me either I leave for FL on the 11th.
General Discussion / Re: Fiji Outboard Repair
« Last post by Jason on February 19, 2018, 09:31:16 AM »
FIJI! WOW! Bet that was fun. What was the occasion?
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on February 19, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »
1991 GLASTRON G20** - $8500 (Mahtomedi)
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/boa/d/1991-glastron-g20/6493226669.html

**1991 GLASTRON G20 I/O** for sale. Recently painted the stripe black with clearcoat. Back of the boat is black as well. Interior has almost all new vinyl in gray and white with black accents. Captains chair and passenger flip up bolster seats one year old. Really good condition for her age! Excellent starter boat!

I purchased in 2005 and have fixed everything that has gone wrong. This was Glastron's top of the line boat in 1991. I get nothing but compliments on her and nobody can believe this boat is a 91. It has timeless lines and will never look like an old boat!

Year: 1991
Motor: 350 Magnum 275 hp
Length: 20 ft
Fresh tune up beginning of 2017 season
Lower unit serviced beginning 2017 season
New snap on black 2 piece cover in 2017
Shorelandr trailer included
I have all paperwork showing everything ever done to boat

More and better pictures coming in the spring. Only selling to buy a pontoon. We've outgrown this boat.

**If you are seeing this post, the boat is still for sale**
« Last post by Madbohunk on February 19, 2018, 07:02:44 AM »
Guys I have to bow out on the breakfast meet. Iíll be in Florida for a couple week at that time .
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]