General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Hatch screws

(1/21) > >>

Shrom CVX-18:
OK guys I have been thing about reproducing these hatch screws for at least the CVX-18. (not sure what else they will fit.) I have made up a blue print of the screw from my CVX-18. I am wondering how many people might be interested in purchasing a pair, if I were to produce them? They would not be an exact replica however I would make sure to make vary similar. They will be stainless machined finished (not polished) I would only sell in pairs that way you have no problems with matching. I work at a machine shop, I am going to have my boss give me a quote on a batch of 10. As soon as I get that quote from him I will post the selling price and ask again who all will be interested. If I have enough I will go through with it and post a add on here showing a picture. Right now if you could reply if you are at all interested that would help. Thanks again

dorelse:
interested in 2, or maybe four for backups...

Burnin Daylight:
Shrom you know I'm interested I will take at least one set and that thought of a backup set is not a bad idea.  Just count me in for 4 what the heck. 

ChfBrianB:
I would love to have a set!

CVX Fever:
I'd take 2 just to have an extra set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version