Author Topic: 78 CVX JET BOAT WITH JENOVATOR& MATCHING TRAILER CLEAR PINKS  (Read 5922 times)

Offline TWISTED CVX

78 CVX JET BOAT WITH JENOVATOR& MATCHING TRAILER CLEAR PINKS
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:57:30 PM »
For sale is a 78 Glasstron CVX Jet boat with a optional Jerovator so you can shoot them 200 foot rooster tails.  Also I have a trailer that goes with it. It is also a 78 both boat and trailer have CLEAN NEVADA TITLES! 

The boat needs and engine if you look at the pictures I feel the boat is very restorable. The trailer tows beautifully and still has current tags and registration on it good until 2014 .  There is some nicks and bruises on the hull that is expected of this old of a boat. The back section of the boat had the stacks coming out of it somebody put on but the holes have been glassed in and I feel they did  a decent job. Also the thru hull exhaust have been foamed in from the previous owner. Its amazing it didn’t sink? LOL the thru hulls are intact see pics.

All the exhaust logs and manifolds come with it plus the stacks and marine alternator. You can see everything in the pictures

I want to be totally honest and up front. This is the way I got the boat I do not know the condition of the jet or any other components of the boat what you see is what you get. I am not hiding anything. If you want more pictures let me know, but please no BS and tire kickers that don‘t have two nickels to rub together.

I will not sell this to anybody that just wants to part it out. I feel this boat is very restorable especially since I have pinks for the boat and trailer.

If your going to junk it out just move on .  These boats are getting harder and harder to find. Thanks

If somebody had a good running 429 or 460 they could toss it in the boat and use it just the way it sits or do a full blown resto on it.

The front seats have been recovered and they used extremely high grade marine vinyl. Nice stitching.

Asking $1,495.00 or best offer for the boat and the trailer.

Call Roger @ 775-738-7935. 

Offline TWISTED CVX

Re: 78 CVX JET BOAT WITH JENOVATOR& MATCHING TRAILER CLEAR PINKS
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »
For sale is a 78 Glasstron CVX Jet boat with a optional Jerovator so you can shoot them 200 foot rooster tails.  Also I have a trailer that goes with it. It is also a 78 both boat and trailer have CLEAN NEVADA TITLES! 

The boat needs and engine if you look at the pictures I feel the boat is very restorable. The trailer tows beautifully and still has current tags and registration on it good until 2014 .  There is some nicks and bruises on the hull that is expected of this old of a boat. The back section of the boat had the stacks coming out of it somebody put on but the holes have been glassed in and I feel they did  a decent job. Also the thru hull exhaust have been foamed in from the previous owner. Its amazing it didn’t sink? LOL the thru hulls are intact see pics.

All the exhaust logs and manifolds come with it plus the stacks and marine alternator. You can see everything in the pictures

I want to be totally honest and up front. This is the way I got the boat I do not know the condition of the jet or any other components of the boat what you see is what you get. I am not hiding anything. If you want more pictures let me know, but please no BS and tire kickers that don‘t have two nickels to rub together.

I will not sell this to anybody that just wants to part it out. I feel this boat is very restorable especially since I have pinks for the boat and trailer.

If your going to junk it out just move on .  These boats are getting harder and harder to find. Thanks

If somebody had a good running 429 or 460 they could toss it in the boat and use it just the way it sits or do a full blown resto on it.

The front seats have been recovered and they used extremely high grade marine vinyl. Nice stitching.

Asking $1,495.00 or best offer for the boat and the trailer.

Call Roger @ 775-738-7935. 

I have more pics if want them thanks