Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Stringers
More...
Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 12:51:33 PM »
$600 price drop ... $400 price drop ...

89 GLASTRON CARLSON CSS 19 - $8500 (SO CAL
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/boa/d/89-glastron-carlson-css-19/6377641599.html

Minnesotans seem to be kings of Glastron Carlsons sooo i figured I'd post this here.
Solid boat throughout. It has 82hrs on a brand new 5.7. Outdrive redone then as well. Has new Imco thru hull exhaust. Quiet or LOUD at push of button. 4200rpm and 61mph running a 24pitch prop are current setup. Much more there but I wanted longevity.

I picked it up in Austin about 2 years ago. Apparently an offshore team put this together for the owner and his lake Travis house. The hoses, hydraulic lines and wiring are a work of art. Actually that theme carries throughout the boat.
Every switch and gauge works as it should. Killer stereo system and purple nite lites all around. As turnkey as it gets. I'd give the paint a 6 out of 10
I have pinkslip and registration is current.
I have a shipper or will help with yours.

If ad is still up then it's available. Please don't ask me to Email you somewhere else. Dammed scammer. lol

Classified / Wanted to Buy / Re: GCOTD
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 12:48:10 PM »
$100 price drop ...

speed boat - $1600 (huntington
https://longisland.craigslist.org/boa/d/speed-boat/6350433249.html

16 ft GLASTRON speedboat NEEDS ALITTLE WORK INBOARD 225 OMC TEX ME WHAT YOU HAVE CARS TRUCKS MACHINERY TRAILERS  THANKS $1600 THANKS
I went with wood for the transom for the structural characteristics.  Every other piece of wood originally in the boat will be taken out and Plascore used instead.  I'll bond aluminum where I need screw holding power.
General Discussion / Re: Alpha 1 Gen 2 rebuild
« Last post by Hyperacme on Today at 12:22:19 PM »
Has Tim got any feed back from guy on Facebook that was talking about Alpha mods ?
Eight years behind a big block sound like it's to good to be true ...

Facebook post ...

" heat treated 1.32 upper gears, offshore shore carrier, and one or 2 other goodies.. the water pump in drive is just for my drive shower... the drive was put together by one of the best who has shown me a lot but I leave the hard stuff in the drive to him.., fully restored overbuilt for bb, "
Demo Complete
I've really been spoiled here at Miss Croix Marina.
General Discussion / Re: 1979 Glastron HPV-175 Complete Restoration
« Last post by thedeuceman on Today at 12:02:26 PM »
Looks like you have a great space to do the work in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Progress...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10