General Category > Archived Posts

The New Website is Up!

(1/4) > >>

ChfBrianB:
Well, after about a month and a half of working at it, the new website is up and running.  The address is the same, but the look is very new!  Please take some time to explore all of the "Sub-Pages" (located under the photo of the Intimidator in the lighter colored bar) that you find in each section.

Some of the new features included a section of "History" where we can continue to upload articles and information pertaining to our hobby.

There is also a "Video and Member pages" section where we can post group photo's and videos.  I have also added a section where you can request your own page for your bio, favorite pictures, and video's of your family and boat.  This is available for a $10 annual donation to the CGOAMN.  With your donation, I will upload anything that you would like to your own personal page.  I have started a page for Myself, and for Gregg and Jason as a thank you to them for their services as my forum moderators.  Please let me know if you would like to start your own page.

You will also notice that I have uploaded all of the factory images from Glastron and Glastron Carlson.  I would first like to thank the www.classicglastron.com site as well as all those who have contributed to the massive collection of information that we have available.  Many people have put great effort into these collections, and we owe them a great debt.  All of that information is available in the factory images pages.

There is information in upcoming and past meets, and even a HUGE list of resources for your boating needs.

MY MAIN GOAL of this new page is to make the CGOAMN a viable entity in the big boating scene.  I would like our website to be a destination for classic glastron collectors for all their needs.  I would like it to be a social hub for connecting members with all the things that the CGOAMN has to offer.

Please let me know your thoughts, as I will continue to make changes as they are needed.!

Thanks to all of you who make this club such a great thing!

Brian Bergstrom

Hotwired:
Very nice!!  Thanks for all the time effort you devote to the club!

Hyperacme:
Did a quick once over ...
Looks like you did a lot of work on it.
Love it !
The "Years" section looks great !
You should be proud ...

PS ...I  did NOT pay Brian anything to say all the nice thing about me on the "Gregg D" page ...LOL

Jason:
New site looks awesome Brian! The amount of information on there is amazing. I think the personal pages are nice too. Good way to put a face to the name and the boat.

ChfBrianB:
That main picture on the header can rotate too...  That is actually Dan and his wife in their old intimidator.  Trying to "Keep it in the club" as much as I can.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version