General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

New member from Minnesota

(1/8) > >>

1982CVX16:
Hi.  I'm a new member from Minnesota.  My boat is a 1982 Glastron Carlson CVX16.  I am the original owner, and the boat is all original.  Attached are some photos.  Even though the one photo appears to have a tree growing out of the middle of my boat the tree is really behind the boat. 

Hyperacme:
WOW !
Very Nice !
Oh Ya … Welcome to the forum 1982CVX16 ..

I think the steering wheel is wrong though …
Other then that looks like it rolled out of factory !
1982 CVX16 is not listed in one of there brochures or P.I.G.'s .. But is in another brochure, maybe late 1982 build ?
Would you be willing to share serial number with us ?

Jason:
No kidding! Beautiful boat! One of the nicest CVX16's I've seen! 1982 was a very interesting year for the CVX16. According to the brochure it's a "SS-CVX-16". Every other year from 77-88 it was a CVX16. Well, apparently the boat didn't even exist in 1981 though. I always wondered if the emblem on the boat changed that year as well but according your boat it did not. Thanks a lot for sharing pictures of your boat and hope to meet you on the water some day. Like Gregg said, if you would be willing to supply us with the HIN that would be very helpful as well.

thedeuceman:
Welcome, beautiful boat... you have done an amazing job of caring for that all these years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plugcheck:
My 1980 CVX-16 SS had a bow sticker/emblem that indicated the model.  I had always known or believed the SS was due to the IO configuration.  My other cvx-16, outboard, was a deluxe version according to the title.  So the ads left me a bit confused.  Great looking 16, very well preserved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version