Author Topic: Hello from Georgia  (Read 6764 times)

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
Re: Hello from Georgia
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 02:48:07 PM »
Yep .. Think so ..
You could contact Achim, but that wouldn't be cheap.

Offline wc351

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 08:27:29 PM »
Yep .. Think so ..
You could contact Achim, but that wouldn't be cheap.

Been emailing him already. He mentioned someone was trying to get a group buy to make the shipping cheaper.

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 08:37:17 PM »

Offline wc351

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 08:46:25 PM »
More info on WS order here ..
http://forum.cgoamn.com/index.php?topic=8460.0

Thanks for the link, I wasn't sure if that was going to be the right one since it was a few months old. Not sure how I will get mine here in Georgia and it help in getting the shipping cheaper.

Offline chuckie

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2020, 12:03:55 AM »
I put money down on the CV21 a few years back under a complicated deal. Someone came in after me and offered the guy to buy the boat and he took the windshield and swim platform and never returned for anything else. Long story short the boat was originally a jet as all CV-21s were. Someone tried to make it a stern drive and I can see it has since been put back to a jet drive. It is a shame that a CV-21 would be butchered and parts taken.

Offline wc351

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2020, 07:41:02 AM »
I put money down on the CV21 a few years back under a complicated deal. Someone came in after me and offered the guy to buy the boat and he took the windshield and swim platform and never returned for anything else. Long story short the boat was originally a jet as all CV-21s were. Someone tried to make it a stern drive and I can see it has since been put back to a jet drive. It is a shame that a CV-21 would be butchered and parts taken.

I received the same story on the windshield and swim platform. He also told me that his "motor guy" had stolen the motor from him and that he wasn't going to pursue getting it back. It is a shame that it was butchered like it has been and I have already started the process of getting it back to what it should be. One day I hope to find a windshield frame or I will get one made for it.