Author Topic: VERY SOUND 78 CVX JET BOAT AND TRAILER CLEAN PINKS! $1,495.00 OBO  (Read 4249 times)

Offline TWISTED CVX

For sale is a 78 Glasstron CVX Jet boat with a optional Jerovator so you can shoot them 200 foot rooster tails.  Also I have a trailer that goes with it. It is also a 78 both boat and trailer have CLEAN NEVADA TITLES!  

The boat needs and engine if you look at the pictures I feel the boat is very restorable. The trailer tows beautifully and still has current tags and registration on it good until 2014 .  There is some nicks and bruises on the hull that is expected of this old of a boat. All the exhaust logs and manifolds come with it plus the stacks and marine alternator. You can see everything in the pictures

I want to be totally honest and up front. This is the way I got the boat I do not know the condition of the jet or any other components of the boat what you see is what you get. I am not hiding anything. If you want more pictures let me know, but please no BS and tire kickers that don‘t have two nickels to rub together.

I will not sell this to anybody that just wants to part it out. I feel this boat is very restorable especially since I have pinks for the boat and trailer.

If your going to junk it out just move on .  These boats are getting harder and harder to find. Thanks

If somebody had a good running 429 or 460 they could toss it in the boat and use it just the way it sits or do a full blown resto on it.

The front seats have been recovered and they used extremely high grade marine vinyl. Nice stitching.

Asking $1,495.00 or best offer for the boat and the trailer.

Call Roger @ 775-738-

Seven nine three five
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 01:31:45 PM by TWISTED CVX »