General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

2015 Mo River

(1/2) > >>

Plugcheck:
I had not seen the flyer you posted before, bit did know that was the basic plan.  It used to be one of our favorite destinations.  They had a giant pork fritter sandwich, and their specialty drink, river water, was awesome.  Hope it is in place for the summer.  We have a date for Rathbun and Red Wing, but have we settled on Ne dates?  Mid July?

75starflight:

--- Quote from: Plugcheck on January 22, 2015, 09:35:39 PM ---I had not seen the flyer you posted before, bit did know that was the basic plan.  It used to be one of our favorite destinations.  They had a giant pork fritter sandwich, and their specialty drink, river water, was awesome.  Hope it is in place for the summer.  We have a date for Rathbun and Red Wing, but have we settled on Ne dates?  Mid July?

--- End quote ---

Shoot, I haven't even thought about the mo river get together yet. Probably going to shoot for mid July. I will get a date posted this weekend.

dorelse:
Huh, I'm nice and close too.  ;)

Plugcheck:
The river recreation spots are slowly coming back from 2011, so we hope that enough come back to make a decent meet. 

makinwaves:
Is this a one day boat outing or a whole weekend of camping/ boating?  I'm busy the weekend of July 17th-19th.  What about 10th-12th?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version