General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

One last run?

<< < (5/5)

Plugcheck:
     Sorry to hear you will not be making it,  Tim and I are still planning to go out, might just be my boat.   Since we have mentioned the outing for some time, I'd hate to hear that someone showed up and we were not there.  Was there anyone else considering coming out?  We will plan to be at the Manawa ramp at 10am just to meet/greet and decide how the day will play out.  Hard to believe we are talking final run of season when its supposed to be 83 degrees here today.   The Timi is already "winterized" by a makeshift roof and all the flooring, mechanicals, and wiring removed.   The cradle is ready for the CVZ, so this Saturday will be it for 2015.   

75starflight:
Trent talked about it, but said if it gets cooler he probably won't make it. Travis is having lower unit problems and is going to winterize this weekend.

Plugcheck:
    I was hoping to discuss the season opener for next year this weekend, so give some thought as to what we as a group want to do next spring.   I'm OK with Rathbun, but we do need to set a date at least and maybe consider a venue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version