General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

One last run?

<< < (2/5) > >>

makinwaves:
I have a wedding to go to on the 10th.  I've requested the 24th off if that happens to be the day chosen.  I'll just need a new belt and a few quarts of oil.  :o

75starflight:

--- Quote from: makinwaves on September 22, 2015, 12:39:22 PM ---I have a wedding to go to on the 10th.  I've requested the 24th off if that happens to be the day chosen.  I'll just need a new belt and a few quarts of oil.  :o

--- End quote ---

So your saying we need to come up with an oil I.V. for the old 460? LOL.

The 24th works for me. How about anyone else.

That will also give me time to get the oil pan gasket changed on Phoenix.

75starflight:
Hey Tim, how is the new job going?

makinwaves:

--- Quote from: 75starflight on September 22, 2015, 01:06:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: makinwaves on September 22, 2015, 12:39:22 PM ---I have a wedding to go to on the 10th.  I've requested the 24th off if that happens to be the day chosen.  I'll just need a new belt and a few quarts of oil.  :o

--- End quote ---

So your saying we need to come up with an oil I.V. for the old 460? LOL.

The 24th works for me. How about anyone else.

That will also give me time to get the oil pan gasket changed on Phoenix.

--- End quote ---

I like the IV idea.  I'll at least need a funnel.

I start the new job on Oct. 5th.

Plugcheck:
Just a thought, could launch at manawa on river and hit Bellevue, Omaha, and up to dodge park, then float a bit or head back and lake around manawa for awhile.  Bring a card table and grill out?  Depends on temps I suppose in the water for cove fun.  Timing may also be an issue, maybe grill something before the folks that have a drive ahead of them.  Grill at 5pm, on the road at 6?  We can start early or say 10am.  I need to check the docks at the trophy room to see if open, or maybe dock at Surfside for lunch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version