General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

2018 Mo River Run

(1/3) > >>

Plugcheck:
Although some locals will hit the river numerous times, the official date for a club event will be held September 8th 2018.   Festivities will be planned later, but the basics will be launch at 10:00am, go to Cottonwood (Blair) for group lunch.  Then float and fun for the rest of the day.  Could incorporate camping, or just a day trip.   Just tossing out the day to Garner some interest.  Let me know who wants to go, and what else we should plan.

Mercman:
Sounds good!

makinwaves:

--- Quote from: Plugcheck on December 19, 2017, 03:30:29 PM ---Although some locals will hit the river numerous times, the official date for a club event will be held September 8th 2018.   Festivities will be planned later, but the basics will be launch at 10:00am, go to Cottonwood (Blair) for group lunch.  Then float and fun for the rest of the day.  Could incorporate camping, or just a day trip.   Just tossing out the day to Garner some interest.  Let me know who wants to go, and what else we should plan.

--- End quote ---

That should work.

Mercman:
Hopefully I can get a few more Glastrons for the run

justderek29:
I am not familiar with where this event will be held at. Can you post additional information so I can check it out? Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version