Author Topic: Outboard Evinrude 70 For Sale-New Price for Spring, 2022  (Read 1711 times)

Offline srondo

• 1974 GT-150
Outboard Evinrude 70 For Sale-New Price for Spring, 2022
« on: December 02, 2021, 07:37:20 PM »
Hello All!

I have for sale a 1974 Evinrude Hustler 70 in excellent mechanical condition and decent overall appearance. I removed the motor from my Glastron GT-150 of the same year. I purchased the boat and motor last summer from the original owner in Wisconsin. He had kept the boat and motor in excellent condition since he purchased both together from a dealer. I am selling the motor because I've decided to restore the boat and am having a Mercury 85 restored for use on the boat.

About the motor, it starts, idles, and runs every time. The previous owner did a complete overhaul of the engine about 4 years ago, and I've kept it in covered and heated storage when not in use since I purchased the boat. I've changed the lower unit oil each year, cleaned the plugs, and only run clean, non-oxy gas with Johnson/Evinrude oil mixed. The motor comes with everything you see, including wiring, throttle and assembly, an extra prop, and I do have a factory manual as well. Please note that the motor does not have electric tilt/trim.

I made the stand which is on wheels, and you can have that as well with the purchase.

If you are looking for a reliable, powerful, and fun motor, look no further.

Please contact me with any questions.

New price for Spring, 2022- $950 takes it all!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:42:23 PM by srondo »