General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

we are retiring........

(1/3) > >>

Retro Performance:
Mrs Retro & I have decided to close up shop in Delano. She is retiring and I will continue with Hannays in minneapolis. I will still be taking on a few special projects thru Retro but hope to have a bit more time for mine.  At this time we have put our parts inventory in storage, I think 11 or 12 cabinets 7 feet by 3 feet.....lots of Mercury and Mercruiser fair amount of OMC and Force......some misc. and even some Mercury snowmobile stuff. also misc. shop equipment.  Not sure what I am doing with it just yet.........could be for sale or trade or???  anybody with a pole barn looking to equip???  If you might be interested pm me.......cgoamn (the club) doesn't have a building do they?

Hyperacme:
More time to play with your toys ...

Retro Performance:
Yes, we are both looking forward to that.......I want to do more of what I want and less of what I need to!   And playing with the toys.

Hyperacme:
Don ...
Keep an eye on the the events & meets category for get togethers this summer ...

David CVX-16:
Congratulations on retiring and semiretiring. The extra nonworking hours will add to your quality of life. Thanks for connecting with our group and sharing the vast accumulation of outboard and boating information. I hope our CGOAM has many outings this summer where we can enjoy our hobby and love of boating together. Hanneys and I go way back - bought a new white 1961 22 HP Mercury for $318 for a Pabst 11' racing boat that was my pride and joy for many years. Main lake then was Lake Johanna in Arden Hills where my 35 MPH could not keep up with the Hanney's Glaspar G3 boat with a Chrysler 65 HP, the three point Anthony Fantesy's with 80 HP Merc and Evinrude, or the Howard Pipkin Hydrostreams.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version