General Category > Iowa Events / Meets

Iowa Glastron Meet 2017

<< < (3/7) > >>

makinwaves:
Thanks.  Let me know what I owe you.

Plugcheck:
I haven't paid for anything, just reserved the spots.  Now that you made reservations, I don't need to worry about cancelling the extra spots.  Just a reminder to everyone else, this outing is open to everyone, get your reservations soon.  So many options, multiple camping opportunities, resort lodge, restaurants,. Last year was a blast and the weather fantastic.  Hope to see some more folks attend.

Mrs.TheDeuceMan:

July 6-10
Looks like great weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedeuceman:
We're planning on leaving on Thursday, not sure what time yet we have a few things we have to deal with.
Is there any set plans for the weekend or any ideas of things you guys want to do for sure.
And when do you guys think you'll be arriving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plugcheck:
     Connie and I hope to be on the road early, possibly by 9am right after rush hour with the intent of stopping for lunch just before Rathbun.   We should arrive sometime in the early afternoon, launch CVZ, drop trailer, then set up camp.  Tim and Christine will not make it this year, his 23 is down till winter project time, and his GT is in the shop for repairs.   I have not heard from anyone else, so it looks like just us four. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version