General Category > Iowa Events / Meets

Lake Rathbun 2021

<< < (2/5) > >>

Plugcheck:
We are booked for June 16-20 at Rathbun Marina.   We always go a day early to have a night of our own, so Thursday 17th thru Sunday the 20th is the normal meet.   You're welcome to join us anytime though.    One update that seems a bit odd, we cannot reserve RV campsites going forward in 2021.  First come/first served.  I was assured there would be plenty of spots though.   Slips are reservable, we are in Jetty 8.   The Marina will launch our boat for a small fee though since we cannot do that with RV, not sure if this applies to others.  Ramp fee of $10.   Plenty of other campgrounds all around lake Rathbun, if we were tent camping, I would consider the state park as an option.  Take a look at previous outing threads on Rathbun, or feel free to ask questions.   Always a good time, Marina has a store, fuel, supplies, and restaurant.   I'd assume same Covid-19 protocols remain in place from last year.   

75starflight:
Good news! Amber, myself, and family will be joining you all at Rathbun this year. Unfortunately we will probably not have a boat in tow. This will be due to Phoenix being in dry dock and not fired up for the last 4 years (hope to bring life back to her either this weekend or over memorial weekend).

Now to find a place for the 4 of us to stay.

Brandon

Mrs.TheDeuceMan:
Yay!

We are bringing Keisha and Jake’s 1900, and we tent camp :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

75starflight:

--- Quote from: Mrs.TheDeuceMan on May 20, 2021, 10:31:24 AM ---Yay!

We are bringing Keisha and Jake’s 1900, and we tent camp :)

--- End quote ---

So can we ride along with you and Joe then?

thedeuceman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version