General Category > Minnesota Western Wisconsin Events / Meets

St. Croix River, Sunday June 20th

(1/7) > >>

ChfBrianB:
Well Well...  I'm finally going to burn some gas!  I see that a few people are considering the St. Croix on Sunday, so I thought I would start a thread on the topic.

I would like to get out there a little early since I don't feel like getting pounded going down river.  I'm going to shoot for between 10am and 11am at the Hudson public ramp.

I've been kinda distant from the public eye on the board for a few months...  I think that it's because of the "Silver Fox" needing the motor work, and then the whole "starting the adoption process" thing.

So, with all of that, I'm looking forward to getting out there again.  I understand that it's Fathers Day and all, but the weather is supposed to be nice.  Those of you that are fathers can say that it's what you want to do to celebrate!

Who's in?  I know that there are even some new members that I don't know.  (Shame on me).  So, please let me know if and when so I can meet up with you!

Brian

Green with Envy:
Weather looks great for Sunday. We usually launch at St Croix Bluffs. Beanies is second choice.  We plan to be out by 11am and go north.

Allan

Tonka Jim:

I'll be on the St Croix Saturday 6/19 if anyone is interested.
Plan to launch at Hudson between 10 & 11
Headed for the 'Y' camp south of Hudson, then unsure.
Jim
763-464-0754

Jason:
I might make it out later Sunday afternoon or night. Got wedding stuff all weekend.

CVX Fever:
I'm headed out to Minnetonka here as soon sas my wife gets back with my two oldest for a Friday/Saturday overnight. So I might be push'in it with the spouse if I tell her I'm going boating w/CGOAMN club on Sunday even if it is Fahter's day.

--- Quote ---and then the whole "starting the adoption process" thing.

--- End quote ---

Jeff had mentioned to me this week that you and Lisa we're starting that process.  Awesome! Someday I may get on Facebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version