General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Glastron 1979 V-195XL for sale

(1/2) > >>

Midgebw:
Hello from Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

This boat is launch ready. Classic, very close to original condition, a few nicks and scratches, a little sun damage on top back. Clean, carefully maintained. Floorboards and some vinyl have been replaced.  Around 875 actual operational hours on boat. Engine (Mercruiser 898 long block) was replaced at approximately 700 hours in 2011. It runs perfectly. Windshield is intact. The trailer is sound.

Included:
Tandem trailer, spare tire, Bimini, Anchor, Spare propeller, Mooring lines, fenders, cup holders, 4 USCG approved life jackets
Paddle, boat hook, fish net, Water skis, Tube, harness, ski rope, tow rope, Ensign/flag, AM/FM Radio CD Player, VHF Marine Radio, Fish/Depth Finder, Search Light
Price: $4,000

This boat was purchased new in 1979 by my parents.  It lived at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri until 2002 when I inherited it and brought it to Milwaukee.  My husband replaced the floor boards and carpet, we replaced some of the vinyl. Neither my parents nor I ever used it much. Selling because our tow vehicle is getting old and so are we.

Hyperacme:
Nice boat !

19' Glastron & Trailer Launch Ready - $4000 (Milwaukee Wi)
https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/d/19-glastron-trailer-launch-ready/6885891672.html

dorelse:
Nice boat!

DrDuane:
How many hours on the replacement motor? Do you have repair receipts of the replacement?

Midgebw:
Yes, I have the entire work history for the boat.  Less than 200 hours on the replacement motor.  It was brand new on installation and we have used the boat on average less than 20 hours per year. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version