General Category > General Discussion

i hate snow..............

(1/6) > >>

terry:
left rosemount mn at 6:30 am in my tractor trailer got home at 11:30 am 5 hours to go 140 mile.what a mess.we got about 15" so far and its still snowing.come on summer.

CVX Fever:
I love weather like we had yesterday and have been waiting for a storm like this for a long time. For me if your going to have winter you might as well have snow, and lots of it. At noon yesterday Woodbury was a ghost town - I love it! Sure made shopping at Best Buy a piece of cake. No crowds and parking up front! ;D  Give me another just like it in January and Februaury and I'll be a happy camper.

And hey my wife's Christmas party for work got cancelled last night!....LOL

GIL_CV21:
doesnt look good for the Vikings stadium

http://msn.foxsports.com/video/shows/nfl-on-fox?vid=ca15cffb-3b66-49a0-84ca-20ed0a175567&from=msnhp&gt1=39002

dorelse:
For the Vikings...couldn't have been a better selling point on why a new stadium is needed.  I can't imagine they'll fix it with so few home games left.

I was reading that the Gopher stadium has been winterized, but I would suspect it'd be cheaper to bring that back online for the final home games than repair the dome?

I really hope they can find the political & financial will to get a new stadium built.

Hotwired:
I will bet the fabric dome is a warranty item. Down her in AZ a dam broke that was manufactured rubber dam .... Goodyear or Firestone.  Replaced the multi million dollar dam .. did not pay to refill the lake though of course.  Tempe Town Lake. Anyhow ... bet they have their butts covered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version