General Category > General Discussion

Out from its wintery grave

(1/2) > >>

Rosscoe:
I sure wish I would have done this BEFORE the blizzard!  :P

Oh well. Spent a fair amount of time this weekend pushing snow around so I could get the 61 out of the spot that I thought it would be in all winter. After Christmas, its going in the shop for a few days of rubbing out and (or ) wet sanding. More fun ;D I am looking forward to seeing the finish coming back to life.

CVX Fever:
Nice little plow truck you got there Ross. If you stuck something like that on the front of your Chevy you could do your snow removal in the comfort of a heated cab! ;D

Jason:

--- Quote from: CVX Fever on December 14, 2010, 11:47:26 AM ---Nice little plow truck you got there Ross. If you stuck something like that on the front of your Chevy you could do your snow removal in the comfort of a heated cab! ;D

--- End quote ---

Ditto:

Rosscoe:
Thought about it but its tough enough manuvering the 4 wheeler around. I still have to shovel close to the garages. I'd be done in after a couple of passes with the truck though.
Jason thats how you did the 200.00. I was thinking you did it with an ATV. Did you end up getting one? I dont remember.

Jason:
I got an old Kodiak ATV too but don't use it for plowing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version