General Category > Archived Posts

12th Annual Classic Glastron Meet Red Wing, MN August 15-18, 2019

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tonka Jim:
We made our room reservation for Friday & Saturday nights.
Will park on sand bar or trailer over night depending on weather.

Hyperacme:
More info added to above post ...

Scott_E:
We booked a room at the hotel this morning for Friday / Saturday night.  We went outside the room block reservation, as we needed a handicap accessible room.  We are in the Buffalo tower (at $174 & $219 with AAA), which ends up a little cheaper.  AAA gets you a 10% discount (offset the crazy taxes and fees a bit anyway).  We will probably just leave our boat on the beach overnight.   

fireman24mn:

--- Quote from: Hyperacme on January 24, 2019, 12:40:31 PM ---Shawn might know for sure ...

I think .. There isn't a rest room in the gas dock, so if only one person there, they have to lock up and use the rest room on shore.
I think .. On weekends there are two persons on gas dock.
Didn't know there was an office by RV site.

--- End quote ---

Yes during the week there is usually only one person working and they are doing multiple things.

Plugcheck:
The RV office is in the building between the camper lot and the new parking area.  Not sure if there is a walking cut through to the primitive area.  I've found it easier to stop there and get paid up, shower cards, etc than chasing down the staff.  They have a coin laundry and ice as well if anyone needs.  It's also the last stop on Sunday heading out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version