General Category > Archived Posts

12th Annual Classic Glastron Meet Update.

<< < (2/9) > >>

nes-cv23:
I have in past years and was going to make the reservations today but than I saw this post.. and was wondering if there is enough..

fireman24mn:
I stopped today but the new marina manager was in a meeting. I will be at TI later this week. I am hoping to sit down with him to discuss the meet and our schedule.

I have confirmed that there is 4 slips reserved for me/ Glastron Group. They are 50 ft long and 16 ft wide slips so we should be able to fit 6-8 boats in each.
Currently on TI reservations list Terry C has a slip of his own and Jeff R has his own slip.

I did not recognize any other names, however it doesn't mean you don't have one I just didn't see it. If you have already reserved a slip or want to get into the group slip post to this thread or PM me.

I will be confirming the reservations with TI and keeping track of the reservations for the group slip.

The marina is full and the only slips available are the group slips at this time. They are $25 per boat.

nes-cv23:
After trying all week I finally got through to the marina... all slips full.. Shawn, how much room do you have in your 4 big ones? 

makinwaves:
I would like to reserve one spot for the 23.  Is the campground still under water or has it gone down?

fireman24mn:
Spoke with the marina over the weekend and I have four  48' slips reserved.  I have them all in my name so contact me to get a slip spot if they are not filled before the week prior I will let TI rent them out to others Depending on boat size we should get 6 boats in each slip. Slips are the at the head of C dock so no long walk to the end. The are also on the outside so they are close to the boat ramp as well.

I will get a list put together of who has contacted me to confirm the their spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version