Author Topic: Berlin Boat Club (WI) annual corn roast weekend  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Hyperacme

• Administrator
Berlin Boat Club (WI) annual corn roast weekend
« on: July 07, 2023, 10:44:02 AM »
Come one, come all to the Annual Berlin Boat Club Corn Roast to be held on August 12, 2023. Located in Riverside Park, Berlin, WI

Come by boat, car, motorcycle, bike or camper and bring your friends and family. There will be food, fun, entertainment and of course, CORN. Come by boat from downstream (Ormo, Butte Des Morts, Oshkosh, Winneconne) thru the historic Eureka Lock. Or trail your boat & launch at the park.

Festivities begin Saturday, Aug. 12th beginning at noon.

1:00 to 3:00 the ever popular Albright Family Band will be on hand to delight you, along with DJ Sonny (Karaoke) from 3:00 ? 7:00.
The Salty Dog Band will be the evenings highlights. More details to follow?..so stay tuned.

This annual Corn Roast event is the only fundraiser the Boat Club has during the year. The funds are used to maintain the Eureka Lock during the summer. Volunteers take care of the Lock and man the operation of it on the weekends. Your support is appreciated.

This year the event has been shortened to just Saturday, however I'm sure there will be campers (both boat & on shore) Firiday. The lock will be operating from Noon until 8PM Friday and the normal 9AM - 8PM Saturday & Sunday.

Raffle tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. Available at the park and some local establishments as well.

Last year there were a few members of AOMCI (I believe) showing a few small boats & racing motors. It was an informal showing and so that gives me the idea to suggest bring a boat/motor/parts & accessories to show or offer for sale in the parking lot.