General Category > Classified / Wanted to Buy

Wanted/Desperately Need: Pre-Alpha Block Off Plate

(1/3) > >>

Hot Carl:
Hello all...

I'm wondering if anyone on the board knows of a source that still supplies y-pipe block off plates for pre-Alpha transom assemblies?? Or if anyone has one laying around (extremely doubtful)?? All I can find on the ol' interweb are Alpha/Bravo block off plates, and every business I've spoken with thinks they're no longer produced. I'm thinking I'll have to have one fabricated, but am hoping to find one before spring... :-/

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Shrom CVX-18:
hey, let me know if you don't find any, I'll machine one up for you using my old "y" pipe as a template. I'll do it on my own time so cost will be kept to a minimum. I must have got lucky on finding mine...I'll keep an eye out for more.

Hot Carl:
Craig - you're awesome.

PM sent.

Grinder:
Is the block off plate different than the alpha drives?

Hot Carl:
Yeah...the bolt pattern is different - in turn the Alpha/Bravo plate has a different shape. Not a huge difference, but it doesn't look like it'd work. I'm kinda surprised no one reproduces the pre-alpha plate...at least no one that I could find on the ol' computer machine.

Craig (Shrom) and Jeff were kind enough to join forces and will be producing a plate for me in a couple weeks...I'm giddy like a little school girl  8)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version