General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

New......again

(1/4) > >>

GlennW:
Just down 35 a little ways.... ;D

G

catchnedge:
Hey G (Glenn, I'm guessin'), welcome.  Nice to see more Texan's up here on this site.  What is the model trihull your runnin?  Kindof looks like a V-166.  We're near San Antonio and usually spend our time up at Canyon Lake.  Ever get down this way?  Been watchin on the ClassicGlastron site, Texas link for any activity.  Not much going on!

Mark

ChfBrianB:
If I'm not mistaken, Glenn W is the infamous Glenn Wright from the Tx. Chapter.  Proud owner of a newer Glastron 269 (I think) as well as an older tri-hull.  Glenn is also the moderator / creator of the www.boatrant.com forum.

Welcome!

GlennW:
Mark, It's a 76 T-179, all original, we bought it new and has less than 70 or so hrs on it.

Brian, I  got rid of the new 235, now in the market for a cruiser, hotels were killing me.
A busy place you have here.

ChfBrianB:
Busy is Good!  I would love to work with you and your TX. members to advertise our 2011 meet as the "2011 International Glastron Classic".  I'm working diligently on getting Cor Barda, Auke, and the rest of the Euro club to get over here, and we need to get the rest of the US chapters together as well.  As of right now, we have 8 states represented at this years meet, but I would like to see more of your fine TX. chapter up here...

What say you?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version