General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

Let's get to know each other...

(1/85) > >>

ChfBrianB:
I've been contemplating how we can get to know each other by more than a screen name.  The profile is sometimes hard to get it to list the information that you want.

So...  Why not make a post here about who you are, where you are from, the boats that you own, etc.

Then when you post elsewhere onthe board, we can use this as a referance to who we are talking to.

Who knows, I'm the type of guy that likes to get to know people.  Let's see what happens.

Thanks for helping me build this site...  It's been a lot of fun!

Brian~

Tonka Jim:
Hi All,
I'm Jim,
I have an old 1968 V174 - with a merc 120 I/O.
I purchased it four years ago cause it reminded me of the boats we had growing up in Mound, MN
We try to spend as much time on Minnetonka as weather permits.
My wife Kelly loves to throw anchor or sight see the shore lines. My two teenage girls want to "go fast" or spend the day on the tube.

expunkermikey:
Hey all,

I'm Mikey and I live almost as far as you can get west of MN and still lbe on the mainland.

I have three Glastrons.

1969 V-176 Swinger
1972 V-156 Sportster
1971 Glastron Carlson CV-16

The all ran once...

Jason:
Hello,

I am Jason.

I have grown up around boats my entire life. Now living in St. Paul (only for 1 more week though) I have my Glastron and love getting out on the water as much as possible. There is no better feeling then cruising down a glass like river at 45 mph with the sunshine on your head and the wind in your face.

1974 CV16SS

cv23:
Hi There:
Brad here.
I live in beautiful Kelowna B.C. Canada
I grew up around Glastron/Carlsons as my mentor, the father of my girlfriend through highschool,  owned the largest dealership in Western Canada.
 Our lake is approx 80 miles by five miles and eventhough we're in Canada we get five or six good months of boating in a year. The Okanagan Valley is located north of Omak Washington and  actually referred to as Canada's Hawaii as we often see temperatures over a 100 degrees in the summer. Our climate is semi-arid (almost desert).
Presently I own a blue 1979 CV23 sterndrive. I'm looking for a project CVX20 as I managed to aquire a rather old but still functioning twin turbo set up for a 460 Ford that actually came out of a CVX23 jet. If anyone hears of a hull and drive, or just hull, in the Pacific northwest give me shout at cv23@telus.net

Brad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version