Author Topic: 1978 CVX-16 W/ 1991 115 Johnson 1 owner, Pristine condition FOR SALE  (Read 5746 times)

Offline Fastglass

• 78 CVX 16 Original Owner
I've just tearfully decided to sell my 1978 Glastron/Carlson CVX-16.  I have pampered this boat since the day I bought it new in 1978.  It is truly in incredible condition.  Always wiped down after each use and covered.  The boat has one tiny scratch in the gelcoat (from my wife's wetsuit,  I divorced her) and two small repaired damaged spots hardly noticeable. I have installed a custom made chrome molly ski towbar. It is polished chrome and sticks out of the splashrack.  All support structure is unseen.  It also can be removed with one pin.  I've pulled 6 skiers and a parachute with it so it will not break.  The motor is a 1991 White Johnson bought new in 1992 with a custom painted cover to match the boat. The tach quits sometimes so I have a new tach that will go with the  boat  The motor and propeller are flawless without a scratch any ware. It runs perfect and has always been properly winterized. The boat is yellow and orange.  The interior is original.  The vinyl is cracked by two of the button holes.  I have a heavy duty Shorelander trailer with oversize wheels.  The trailer trailers perfect and is in excellent shape.  I wax the fenders every year along with the boat and motor.  The boat will come with two covers and your choice of propeller from 17" to 23".  I will attach pictures soon but thought I would post this now to give a heads up.  The pictures can not show the true condition of this boat.  I have the original sales book and receipts.  Asking $3,900.  Email Terry or call at 402/727-8744 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:05:49 PM by Fastglass »
Terry

Online Hyperacme

• Administrator
Re: 1978 CVX-16 W/ 1991 115 Johnson 1 owner, Pristine cond. FOR Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 01:00:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum Terry ...
I see you've been a member for some time now.
If you have any problems posting pictures let me know ...

Offline Fuzzbutt

• '77 Silver/White CVX16 Deluxe
    • Mykeeshond.com
Re: 1978 CVX-16 W/ 1991 115 Johnson 1 owner, Pristine condition FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:42:47 PM »
I'd love to see the pics.
"You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day."