General Category > Nebraska Events / Meets

December breakfast or lunch in Omaha

<< < (4/5) > >>

Madbohunk:
Yes it was great seeing everyone again. J- man had a great time building legos with Hindryk .

75starflight:

--- Quote from: Madbohunk on December 17, 2017, 07:07:37 PM ---Yes it was great seeing everyone again. J- man had a great time building legos with Hindryk .

--- End quote ---

Yep, they seemed to get along great!

makinwaves:
It was great to see everyone again.

Plugcheck:
June Rathbun trip, July Calamus trip, August is MN meet, September is River run, and hopefully some weekend at Trent's retreat for boating and fishing.    Check your calendars, we need to pencil in some dates.  Mo River run will be a saturday day trip, maybe combine an overnight at NP Dodge? Rathbun 2nd weekend?

I can do the set up for Rathbun, Brandon and Amber have the Calamus trip, Trent is going to tell us when he wants to do a Neb City river run, and I or Tim will set up the September Mo river run.
Memorial day is Monday May 28th, 2nd weekend would be 8-9th, so Probably look at 3 or 4 days for Rathbun, Thur,Fri, Sat, Sund?
July 4th is on a Wednesday in 2018, so some may bookend the weekends for it.  Personally I'd like to do something on Fathers day weekend, what better dad fun than cooking on a sandbar? 
July has the 14-15th and 21-22nd, and 28th-29th
MN meet should be the 3rd weekend in August 16th-19th?  So that leaves 4-5, and 11-12 for a local run, Mo river, Manawa, Carter Lake?
Labor day is Monday sept 3rd, the rest of the weekends are open.

Hyperacme:
Cool !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version