Author Topic: SOLD - 1985 SSV-167 (Conroy Z-16) SOLD  (Read 2957 times)

Offline JSather007

SOLD - 1985 SSV-167 (Conroy Z-16) SOLD
« on: June 15, 2020, 03:36:17 PM »
SOLD - My family has gotten too big and I need to sell my lovely SSV-167.  It's technically a Conroy Z-16, a "Licensee of Glastron" as it states on the steering wheel.  The title and the manufacturer identification code (MIC) from the hull identification number (HIN) is GCV.  And GCV is the Glastron HIN, so it's a Glastron hull.

It is mostly original with a radio and speakers added along with a volt meter and 12 volt outlets. Solid floor and nice working bimini.  Seats are good but have some small hole/tears/seam separation as you'd expect for an interior of this age. Comes with a nice 1987 EZ Loader roller trailer.  The gel coat has hazing and  needs a buff out.  I polished up the gel coat under my registration numbers and it came out great.  Never got to the rest of the boat though.

Engine is the factory original 2-stroke Mercury 75hp with power tilt and trim. New plugs and impeller in the summer of 2018.  Newly rebuilt prop that hasn't even seen the water yet.  Great for cruising, fishing or pulling the kids on tubes or skis.

Link to video startup - https://youtu.be/zwvouYQIsOY

It's ready to go in the water today.

$2750  Jerry - 612-242-6134

- SOLD -
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 06:50:00 PM by Hyperacme »