Author Topic: SOLD - 69 Glastron JetFlite V143 For Sale - SOLD  (Read 3166 times)

Offline dgmeyer

SOLD - 69 Glastron JetFlite V143 For Sale - SOLD
« on: July 20, 2020, 10:21:04 PM »
Decided to sell my V143 which I have been tinkering with for 6 years. Boat is all complete. 88 Evinrude 60HP with Tilt and Trim. On a 2010 Tracker trailer that I got from their factory outlet center since the factory is near our lake house. The trailer is like new. 12" tires. Wind guides. The boat is complete with all trim pieces. Some slight spider cracks in gel coat. Windshield is in near perfect condition. Jetson stern light. Stiffened up the stringers and put in new fiberglassed marine plywood floor. Transom is solid. Glastron emblems are perfect. I put the thin aluminum plate on the transom to make it look good. New tach and bilge pump. Cut out new interior panels and reupholstered. Couldn't find metal flake pleated vinyl so i went with gold. New carpet. The engine was gone through two years ago by Evinrude dealer with carbs rebuilt, compression checked, new water pump, etc. Just had the controller rebuilt today with new ignition switch and cables. So, as far as I know, everything is good to go but it is a 51 year old boat that requires patience.

I don't recommend trying to use this boat as a family boat or on rough water since its only 14 feet long. This boat is probably not for you if you are larger framed! But it is fun to drive and a real head turner. I had three people come up to me today at the gas station to ask about it. This design was originally modeled after the F104 jet.

Would like to see it go to a good Glastron home. I'm afraid someone will want it for the motor and trailer and break up a nice rig. I'll give the Glastron sites a couple of weeks before I put it on the general ad sites. Located at Lake of the Ozarks, Camdenton, MO

$2,500
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 04:52:36 PM by Hyperacme »