General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

Officially a Glastron owner

(1/3) > >>

Kruhde:
Hey everyone, I’ve been to the meet a couple times and come from a family of glastron owners, but I can finally say that I am a Glastron owner myself. Some of you may recognize this boat as it has been in the club for some time now. Thank you Scotty007 for going through the boat with me and meeting on this rainy morning to make a deal. This is an awesome boat and I’m excited to meet more club members. Now for some preventative maintenance and a little cleaning before the weekend!

Kruhde:
Also I’m located in New Richmond, WI so I’m hoping to be out on the river this summer once I get used to this boat!

carlsoncvx18:
Congrats on the purchase.

thedeuceman:
Congratulations, that should be a really nice boat. I look forward to seeing you on the river, we also have a place on lake Magnor in Clayton Wisconsin, maybe we could meet up there sometime. It would be cool to be tearing up the lake with three Glastron’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plugcheck:
Congratulations, and welcome, I hope you bring it to the meet this summer.    The first pic compressed size made me think it was the jet ski version of a cv-19.  Gregg will probably resize it and everyone will think I'm smoking something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version