General Category > Members Profiles / Introductions

Let's get to know each other...

<< < (2/85) > >>

gary v:
Howdy

I have had a few glastrons in the past and just picked up a  1989 CSS19. I have a cabin on Lake Bertha on the Whitefish Chain Pequot Lakes, Mn.    I am sales mgr at Bertha Boatworks stop buy say hello if up in the north country.

Gary

[attachment deleted by admin]

ChfBrianB:
Welcome Gary!  Nice to hear from you.  That's a great looking boat!  What kind of power plant does that have?  :)

Brian~

gary v:
Brian

350 mag mercruiser, runs stock in low 60ies. Used to run hydrostreams getting older now needs something that sticks to water!!!

Gary

badgercarlson:
Hello everyone.  My name is Brian.  I live in West Bend, Wisconsin which is about 25 miles north of Milwaukee.  I own a 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX 16 Deluxe with a 1977 Mercury 1150.  I purchased the boat in 1982 from the original owner in St Paul, Minnesota.  The boat has performed well over the years.  I did have some transom rot a few years ago, but I found a fiberglass repairman in my area that did an excellent job replacing the transom at a reasonable cost.  We have many lakes and rivers in my area and I think I have boated almost all of them.  I figure I have trailered my boat over 35,000 miles on the original 1977 Shorelander trailer.  My favorite places to go boating include the Fox River from Oshkosh to New London; Lake Winnebago; Beaver Dam Lake; the Milwaukee River through downtown Milwaukee; Lake Michigan (on those rare occasions when it is calm); and various lakes around Eagle River, Wisconsin.  I am looking forward to the get-together in August at Lake City, MN. 

Jason:
Nice meeting you Brian. Glad to finally have met someone who has a lot of expirence on the WI waterways. I live in Hudson and am headed to Rhinelander and Eagle river all next week for some boating in my 74 CV16SS. See you at lake Pepin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version