Author Topic: Happy Birthday to me!!!  (Read 2786 times)

Offline CVZ18Fan

Happy Birthday to me!!!
« on: November 24, 2012, 08:03:09 AM »
Well my strategically placed lists of needed engine parts worked. My wife and daughter gave me my b-day presents first thing this morning. They got me ARP 4 Bolt Main Bolts, ARP Head Bolts and a ARP oil pump stud. My daughter is to funny, she says "Daddy, why are you so excited about getting a box of bolts, you have 100's of them in those little bins hanging on the wall in the garage.....my wife chimes in with the "Honey, I told you daddy is weird"....hahaha! They rock!

Those were the only bolts that I still needed. I have new Stainless Steel fasteners for the entire engine!! No rusty bolts on this one.

Online Hyperacme

• Administrator
Re: Happy Birthday to me!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 08:17:46 AM »
Happy Birthday Rich !

Offline thedeuceman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »
Vary nice, its so great when our family's "understand us" or at least accept out weirdness for what it is.
Joe
75 CV16 "Gregg's Boat"
75 GT150 "SeaDeuced"... Its Back !!
92 16CSS "Attitude Adjustment" is for sale
75 CV-16V8, Project
74 CV-16... its Purple !

Offline OleRed

• Oklahoma Boating Group
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 09:44:42 AM »
Happy Birthday  !   
1980 23ft Scimitar

Offline CVZ18Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
Thanks guys!

You are right dueceman, they are good about understanding that I am impossible to understand. LOL

Offline Burnin Daylight

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 11:52:01 AM »
Happy birthday Rich.  My brother in law works for a bolt and nut company.  It saves me a lot of money.
1981 INTIMIDATOR  "BURNIN DAYLIGHT"
1984 CV23  "HOT KNOTS"

Offline CVZ18Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 12:03:55 PM »
Thanks Barb....sent you a PM.

Offline CVZ18Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 05:52:13 AM »
So to top my Birthday off, all of my cylinder head stuff showed up yesterday. New stainless steel valves, springs, retainers, locks, seals and hardened pushrods. Now if I could only get out there and work on the boat that would be a reason to have cake and celebrate!

Back to the Ortho tomorrow morning to remove all my stitches and take some more mobility measurements. I think I may be ahead of schedule or maybe that is just in my head. I have been doing everything I should be doing and more so I can heal up and work on my boat!

First order of business is to remove the flotation boxes in there and remove all that nasty foam and get the rest of the rotted wood out of the boat from the floor and stringers.